Dr. Randy J. Buckspan M.D.
Plastic Surgeon1607 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Suite B Saint Petersburg FL, 33704
Dr. Randy Buckspan is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Buckspan specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1980
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Randy J. Buckspan M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704Get Direction
Dr. Randy J. Buckspan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buckspan
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Dr. Luis A. Laurentin-Perez MD PHD2615 Windguard Circle Wesley Chapel Florida 33544
- Dr. Ian Loye Matheson MD800 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Tampa Florida 33603
- Dr. Christian George Drehsen MD240 1rst ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Karen Singer M.D.6675 38th Ave N St. Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. John Morrow MD P A1201 5th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Joshua Halpern M.D.4214 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33607