Dr. Elizabeth Parins is a psychologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Parins specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Parins evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Parins because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth Kirsten Parins's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Kirsten Parins's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. David Cornwell Brose PHD1901 S Union Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D.9040 JACKSON AVE TACOMA WA 98431
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D.9330 59th Ave SW Lakewood WA 98499
- Dr. Julia Elizabeth Mclawsen PH.D., R.PSYCH.9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood WA 98498
- Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.9600 VETERANS DR SW TACOMA WA 98493
- Dr. Natasha Estelle Chung Other834 S 296th Pl Federal Way WA 98003