Dr. Marcy Baker is a pediatrician practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Baker is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Baker diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Baker can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Marcy Solomon Baker M.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Marcy Solomon Baker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D.16301 FISHHAWK BLVD LITHIA FL 33547
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MD501 6TH AVE S ST PETERSBURG FL 33701
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.880 6TH ST S ST PETERSBURG FL 33701
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben M.D.13389 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Peter Allen Kosoff MD9406 Balm Riverview Road Riverview FL 33569