Dr. Warren Dunn is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Nashville, TN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Dunn is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- A biomechanical study of two postoperative prostheses for transtibial amputees: a
- Research methodology.
- Arthroscopic repair is as effective as open repair for isolated Bankart lesions of the shoulder and may improve range of motion.
- Advancements in the surgical and alternative treatment of arthritis.
- Small area variation in orthopedics.
- Evidence-based medicine for orthopedic surgeons.
- Randomized controlled trials in knee surgery.
- Epidemiology of stress fractures.
- Current concepts review: revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Treatment of focal articular cartilage defects in the knee: a systematic review.
- Does shoe insole modification prevent stress fractures? A systematic review.
- The efficacy and duration of intra-articular corticosteroid injection for knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review of level I studies.
- The rationale for identifying clinical predictors modifiable by tissue engineering for translational models.
- Predictors of activity level 2 years after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACLR): a Multicenter Orthopaedic Outcomes Network (MOON) ACLR cohort study.
- The prognosis and predictors of sports function and activity at minimum 6 years after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a population cohort study.
- Development and reliability testing of the frequency, etiology, direction, and severity (FEDS) system for classifying glenohumeral instability.
- Hop tests correlate with IKDC and KOOS at minimum of 2 years after primary ACL reconstruction.
- Ipsilateral graft and contralateral ACL rupture at five years or more following ACL reconstruction: a systematic review.
- Prognosis and predictors of ACL reconstructions using the MOON cohort: a model for comparative effectiveness studies.
- Return to high school- and college-level football after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a Multicenter Orthopaedic Outcomes Network (MOON) cohort study.
- Reliability of determining and measuring acromial enthesophytes.
- Biomechanical evaluation of physeal-sparing fixation methods in tibial eminence fractures.
- The rate of subsequent surgery and predictors after anterior cruciate ligament
- Risk factors for meniscectomy after meniscal repair.
- The duration of symptoms does not correlate with rotator cuff tear severity or other patient-related features: a cross-sectional study of patients with atraumatic, full-thickness rotator cuff tears.
- Do newer-generation bioabsorbable screws become incorporated into bone at two
- Outcomes of ACL Reconstruction in Patients with Diabetes.
- What's New in Sports Medicine.
- Are Bone Bruise Characteristics and Articular Cartilage Pathology Associated with Inferior Outcomes 2 and 6 Years After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction?
- Objectively Measured Physical Activity in Patients After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- What's New in Sports Medicine.
- Limited evidence that the presence of a bone bruise alone affects the clinical outcome of surgically reconstructed anterior cruciate ligaments: a systematic review.
Dr. Warren R. Dunn MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
REEDSBURG, WI 53959Get Direction
Dr. Warren R. Dunn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Dr. Michael S Ladouceur M.D.5653 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Brian Edward Koch MD353 New Shackle Island Rd Hendersonville TN 37075
- Dr. Colin Guy Looney M.D.206 Bedford Way Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Stephen Karim Lutzak Other4323 Carothers Parkway Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Scott Thomas Arthur MD206 Bedford Way Franklin TN 37064
- Dr. Christian Anderson MD4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205