Dr. Vukovic completed medical school training at the University of Cincinnati, graduating AOA before attending Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for residency training. He completed reside ...
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2008
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center 2012
Dr. Adam A. Vukovic M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Adam A. Vukovic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609