Dr. Adam A. Vukovic M.D.
Pediatrician3333 Burnet Ave Ml 5018 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Vukovic completed medical school training at the University of Cincinnati, graduating AOA before attending Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for residency training. He completed reside ...
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2008
Dr. Adam A. Vukovic M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Shehzad Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.3244 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Manoj K. Nepal M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Junichi Tamai M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Scott L Wexelblatt M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229