Dr. Nuntida Sangprasit is an optometrist practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Sangprasit specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sangprasit performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nuntida K Sangprasit O.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
Dr. Nuntida K Sangprasit O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.8500 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Noemi Delagarza Larragoiti OD10145 Valley View Street Cypress CA 90630
- Dr. Kambiz Silani O.D.212 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044
- Ms. Tina Lee Diehl O.D10921 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90024