Dr. Laura Berg practices Emergency Medicine in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Berg assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Berg examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2009
- The role of cytokine receptor signaling in lymphocyte development.
- A monoclonal antibody reactive with a 40-kDa molecule on fetal thymocytes and tumor cells blocks proliferation and stimulates aggregation and apoptosis.
- The Jak family tyrosine kinase Jak3 is required for IL-2 synthesis by naive/resting CD4+ T cells.
- Biochemical interactions integrating Itk with the T cell receptor-initiated signaling cascade.
- A profound deficiency in thymic progenitor cells in mice lacking Jak3.
- Tec kinase signaling in T cells is regulated by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and the Tec pleckstrin homology domain.
- Cutting edge: two distinct mechanisms lead to impaired T cell homeostasis in Janus kinase 3- and CTLA-4-deficient mice.
- Molecular determinants of TCR expression and selection.
- Analysis of the individual role of the TCRzeta chain in transgenic mice after conditional activation with chemical inducers of dimerization.
- Developmental regulation of thymocyte susceptibility to deletion by "self"-peptide.
- T-cell development in T cell receptor alphabeta transgenic mice.
- Characteristics of U.S. emergency departments that offer routine human immunodeficiency virus screening.
- The effects of MHC gene dosage and allelic variation on T cell receptor selection.
- Antigen/MHC-specific T cells are preferentially exported from the thymus in the presence of their MHC ligand.
- Phenotypic differences between alpha beta versus beta T-cell receptor transgenic mice undergoing negative selection.
Dr. Laura Jean Berg M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Laura Jean Berg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Paddock D.O.640 JACKSON STREET ST. PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Nicholas Itzin M.D.4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435
- Mrs. Cheri L Audrain MD6401 France Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Brian C Clarkowski MD1455 Saint Francis Ave Shakopee MN 55379
- Dr. Amy E Kolar MD4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435
- Dr. Craig Andrew Matticks MD4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435