Dr. Reggie Clifton is a Chiropractor practicing in Offutt A F B, NE. Dr. Clifton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Clifton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Reggie Lauer Clifton DC's Practice location
Offutt A F B, NE 68113Get Direction
Dr. Reggie Lauer Clifton DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Gary A. Elsasser D.C.,C.C.S.T.11906 I Street Omaha Nebraska 68137-1244
- Dr. Corey Joseph Campbell D.C.13616 California St Omaha NE 68154
- Dr. Toby Charles Green D.C.18460 Wright St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. John Michael Hill DC3315 L St Omaha NE 68107
- Dr. Adam John Hoogeveen D.C.2206 Longo Dr Bellevue NE 68005
- Dr. Kevin Richard Kosak DC14450 EAGLE RUN DR OMAHA NE 68116