Dr. Alireza Shams is a pathologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Shams is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Shams can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Shams may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Alireza Shams M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
FARMINGTON, CT 06030Get Direction
Alireza Shams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Czaja M.D.2916 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stewart Edward Moreland DMD2821 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christin L Weller M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Mccardle M.D.One Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza Saint Louis MO 63110