Dr. Damien Grant Billow MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma9500 Euclid Ave A41 Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Damien Billow is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Billow specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Billow tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 2006
- Broken Ankle
Dr. Damien Grant Billow MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Damien Grant Billow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Billow
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Dr. Kasra Ahmadinia M.DUniversity Hospital of Cleveland Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Zachary L Gordon M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Allison Gilmore MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher G Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Stephanie Jung-ping Muh MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Matthew J Kraay MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106