Dr. Juanita Trimor is a family practitioner practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Trimor specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Trimor possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1983
Manila Central University / College of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Warren Hosp, Family Medicine
- Warren Hospital 1984
Dr. Juanita Gallardo Trimor MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Dr. Juanita Gallardo Trimor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Edward Whittingslow M.D.205 New Petersburg Drive Augusta GA 30907
- Dr. William A Rivell MD1520 Knox Ave North Augusta SC 29841
- Dr. Wayne R Yost M.D.509 W Martintown Rd North Augusta SC 29841
- Dr. John Baynard Baxley M.D.2604 Peach Orchard Road Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Robert Charles Franklin MD2011 Windsor Spring Rd Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Anila Jamal M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912