Dr. James Tanner practices Periodontics in Greensboro, NC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tanner has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tanner provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. James H. Tanner D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Dr. James H. Tanner D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Vaccine Lowers the Risk of Death Associated With Chicken Pox
Widespread use of the varicella vaccine has helped to reduce the number of deaths due to chickenpox, as per the report given by the CDC in, Pediatrics. Since 1995, when the chickenpox immunization began, deaths due to chicken pox has dropped by an impressive 88% overall. The percentage drop in the...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Stephen Barry Mackler DDS,MS301 E Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Gerard Robert Nazziola DDS MS5501 A Adams Farm Lane Greensboro NC 27407
- Dr. Robert M Loftin DDS MS2601 Oakcrest Avenue Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Neil D. Lutins D.D.S.301 E Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Scott David Erikson DDS MS303 Gatewood Avenue High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Luis M Benitez DMD301 E Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27401