Dr. David Otis is a Dentist practicing in Ishpeming, MI. Dr. Otis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David Bruce Otis DDS's Practice location
Ishpeming, MI 49849Get Direction
Dr. David Bruce Otis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Cynthia Mae Wiggins DDS1550 Commerce Dr Marquette MI 49855
- Dr. Gwendolyn Joy Buck DDS271 E State Highway M35 Gwinn MI 49841
- Dr. Carla Ellen Skaates DDS1320 W Ridge St Marquette MI 49855
- Dr. Mark William Breit D.D.S.258 W Jasper St Gwinn MI 49841
- Dr. Angela Kay Palomaki D.D.S.101 S. Front St. Marquette MI 49855
- Dr. James P. Vanlandschoot DDS760 W Washington St Marquette MI 49855