Dr. Mary jo Martin is a psychologist practicing in Dover, NH. Dr. Martin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Martin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Martin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mary jo Martin PH.D.'s Practice location
Dover, NH 03820Get Direction
Dr. Mary jo Martin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Dr. Jerrold Pollak PH.D1145 Sagamore Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Stephen Jay Seeman PHD165 Rochester Hill Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Mr. Alexander Marino PH.D24 Front St Exeter NH 03833
- Dr. Ann P Hotchkiss PH.D.16 Fifth St Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Laura Marie Connor ED D278 Lafayette Rd Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. John Alexander Plumer PH.D.16 5th St Dover NH 03820