Dr. Paul Cotton practices Emergency Medicine in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Cotton assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Cotton examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1969
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul E Cotton M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53202Get Direction
Dr. Paul E Cotton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Lee James Lawrence16875 Vanderbilt Street Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Angela R. Petrie106 West Seeboth Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53204
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Deluhery M.D.725 AMERICAN AVE WAUKESHA WI 53188
- Dr. Andrew Makowski MD9231 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Swen J Hilander M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. Timothy S Pavek M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202