Dr. Raymonda Tompkins is a hospitalist practicing in Albany, NY. Dr. Tompkins specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Tompkins manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Tompkins works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1988
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lung Cancer
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Raymonda D Tompkins M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Raymonda D Tompkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Parents Plan Fundraiser for Son with Muscular Dystrophy
The Realities of Muscular DystrophyFundraisers and How Differences Are Made in Fundraiser Opportunities For Muscular DystrophyEvery single day, different methods are being employed to assist those with muscular dystrophy. In one recent effort and amazing story of inspiration, a local family from...
- Dystonia: What Does This Symptom Look Like in Parkinson's Patients?
We all know that tremors and slow movement are part of Parkinson’s, but what about contracting muscles, intense pain, and even limited mobility? For many, this is their reality and it’s caused by a disorder that is called dystonia. ...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- Teenagers Driving with Muscular Dystrophy
A common rite of passage around the world for teenagers is learning to drive. For patients with muscular dystrophy, however, impaired muscle strength sometimes acts as a stumbling block to achieving this goal.Parents worry that their child may never acquire the skills and learning to drive often...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Natarajan Ravi M.D.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD2 Empire Dr Rensselaer NY 12144
- Dr. Erica Ann Fish D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Luiz C Coelho MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208