Dr. Flonnie Dowell is an internist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Dowell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dowell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Flonnie Dowell MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87108Get Direction
Dr. Flonnie Dowell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD6739 Academy Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Curtis L Waln MD1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106