Dr. Michael Vaughn is a Chiropractor practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Vaughn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Vaughn seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Ryan Vaughn D.C.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78757Get Direction
HARKER HEIGHTS, TX 76548Get Direction
Dr. Michael Ryan Vaughn D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C.595 Round Rock West Drive Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Tyler Dreher D.C.3000 JOE DIMAGGIO BLVD ROUND ROCK TX 78665
- Dr. Gary Dow D.C.900 N Lamar Blvd Austin TX 78703
- Dr. Kieran Kelly Kuykendall DC8585 Spicewood Spgs Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Kurt William Edeker DC1200 Lakeway Dr Austin TX 78734
- Dr. Brian Alan Clark D.C., B.S.4634 W GATE BLVD AUSTIN TX 78745