Dr. Mohammad Siddiqui MD, MBA
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care1800 Mulberry St Scranton PA, 18510
Dr. Mohammad Siddiqui is a general surgeon practicing in Scranton, PA. Dr. Siddiqui specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Siddiqui provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1986
Jinnah Sindh Medical University 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, General Surgery; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Mohammad Siddiqui MD, MBA's Practice location
Scranton, PA 18510Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Siddiqui MD, MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siddiqui
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Brian E Klock MD1822 Mulberry St Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Charles M. Stivala DO1800 Mulberry St Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Melissa A. Obmann D.O.1000 E. MOUNTAIN DRIVE WILKESBARRE PA 18711
- Dr. Jacqueline Clare Oxenberg DO1000 EAST MOUNTAIN BLVD. WILKES-BARRE PA 18711
- Dr. Gary T Verazin MD540 Pierce St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Natasha Sarkari Becker MD1000 EAST MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711