Dr. Umasankar Ramadoss MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1705 E Broadway Suite 100 Columbia MO, 65201
Dr. Umasankar Ramadoss is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Ramadoss specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Kilpauk Medical College, University of Madras, Madras, Tamil Nadu India (Goa) India MD
Kilpauk Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- North Shore University Hospital
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
Dr. Umasankar Ramadoss MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Umasankar Ramadoss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramadoss
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Dr. Mary S Muscato MD1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Michael C Trendle MD1 HOSPITAL DRIVE COLUMBIA MO 65212
- Dr. Christos N Papageorgiou M.D., PHDONE HOSPITAL DRIVE COLUMBIA MO 65212
- Dr. Mark J Vellek M.D.1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Elangovan Balakrishnan MD1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Pamela J Honeycutt MD PHD1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201