Dr. Luis Acosta is a Dentist practicing in Davenport, FL. Dr. Acosta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Luis A Acosta DDS's Practice location
Davenport, FL 33837Get Direction
Luis A Acosta DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Everet Lake DDS5381 N Socrum Loop Rd Lakeland FL 33809
- Dr. Claude A Hearn DMD, P.A.296 1st St N Winter Haven FL 33881
- Dr. Steven C Hewett DDS155 2nd St Sw Winter Haven FL 33880
- Max Forni D.M.D.701 State Road 60 E Lake Wales FL 33853
- Dr. Steven Douglas Reddick D.M.D.440 S Buckmoore Rd Lake Wales FL 33853
- Dale A Stockton D.M.D.2900 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32935