Cynthia Wissink-ghost is a physical therapist practicing in Tempe, AZ. Cynthia Wissink-ghost specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cynthia Wissink-ghost can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cynthia Wissink-ghost will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cynthia K Wissink-ghost PT's Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85282Get Direction
Cynthia K Wissink-ghost PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT8763 E BELL RD STE 102 SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Keith James Pritchette Other4730 E WARNER RD STE 10 PHOENIX AZ 85044
- Tj Nereng DPT16515 S 40th St Phoenix AZ 85048
- Christine M. Phillips PT, DPT1166 S Gilbert Rd Gilbert AZ 85296
- Steven B Carling P.T.725 W Elliot Rd Gilbert AZ 85233