Dr. Sandy Marshall is a speech language pathologist practicing in LIMA, OH. Dr. Marshall specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Marshall evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Marshall helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Sandy Marshall MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
LIMA, OH 45804Get Direction
Sandy Marshall MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mrs. Lynn Smallwood MA, CCC-SLP817 HELEN ST WAPAKONETA OH 45895
- Kathy Sammetinger17007 FREYBURG EAST RD WAPAKONETA OH 45895
- Jane Vanrenterghem2720 TOWNSHIP ROAD 35 MOUNT CORY OH 45868
- Karla Grieshop MA, CCC/SLP1045 DEARBAUGH AVE WAPAKONETA OH 45895
- Mrs. Logan Bauer MA. CCC- SLP1045 DEARBAUGH AVE WAPAKONETA OH 45895
- Alisa Jostpille5760 W LINCOLN HWY ELIDA OH 45807