Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D is a top Doctor in Tarzana, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tarzana, CA, Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D's Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90006Get Direction
Dr. Pejman Samouha M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samouha
- Informing Your Family and Friends about Parkinson's Disease
If you have Parkinson's, the time for you to explain Parkinson's to your friends and family will certainly come along one day. When this comes, this can definitely put somebody in a pressured state which can be really distressing and agonizing. It is true that anxiousness and discomfort are...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Peterson Pierre MD77 E. Rolling Oaks Drive Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210