Dr. Gregory Lawrence is a Chiropractor practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Lawrence specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lawrence seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gregory Ryan Lawrence DC's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47715Get Direction
EVANSVILLE, IN 47715Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Ryan Lawrence DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Shaun P. Tymchak D.C.8211 W State Rte 66 Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. James Howard England DC490 Klutey Park Plaza Henderson KY 42419
- Ryan Krack5010 Davis Lant Dr, Suite 4 Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Murphy D.C.1211 North Tutor Ln Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. David S Bryant D.C.8912 Ruffian Ln Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Andrew David Lobacz D.C.1211 Tutor Ln Evansville IN 47715