Dr. Steven D. Bischof MD
Family Practitioner410 Mall Blvd. Suite E Savannah GA, 31406
Dr. Steven Bischof is a family practitioner practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Bischof specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bischof possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1989
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven D. Bischof MD's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31406Get Direction
Pooler, GA 31322Get Direction
POOLER, GA 31322Get Direction
Dr. Steven D. Bischof MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bischof
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. Willie D Epps D.O.130 Tibet Ave Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Santosh R Reddy MD1107 E 66th St Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Ronald E. Baird D.O.1170 SHAWNEE ST SAVANNAH GA 31419
- Dr. Dolores J Haviland-foley MD105 Grand Central Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Christopher John Oldfield M.D.1326 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Russell Lee Sliker M.D.1000 Towne Center Blvd Pooler GA 31322