Dr. William S Rothermel MD
Surgeon4885 Olentangy River Rd Suite 230 Columbus OH, 43214
Dr. William Rothermel is a general surgeon practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Rothermel specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Rothermel provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. William S Rothermel MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Dr. William S Rothermel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rothermel
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Brendan M. Marr MD4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Stanislaw Peter Stawicki M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Pitt DO400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Jeffrey L Turner MD750 Mt. Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Maurice-pierre Page M.D.793 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Jeffrey D Hutchison DO5131 Beacon Hill Road Columbus OH 43228