Dr. Mananya Satayaprasert MD
Neurologist | Neurology3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Mail Code L586 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Mananya Satayaprasert practices Neuropathology in Portland, OR. Dr. Satayaprasert studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neuromuscular Medicine
Dr. Mananya Satayaprasert MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105Get Direction
Dr. Mananya Satayaprasert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Satayaprasert
- The Five Biggest Challenges Louis Faces as a Man with Autism
At the age of two and a half, Louis Scarantino was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism. He was nonverbal until the age of four or five. His condition left an indelible mark on his life, making it more difficult for him to experience life in the early years the same way in which...
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Parkinson’s: How Three Famous Individuals Fought the Disease
Parkinson's is a degenerative central nervous system disorder that affects an estimated 1 million people in the U. S. alone according to the National Parkinson Foundation. Despite recent efforts, the disease remains to be a mystery to the medical world with no known cure and no known accurate...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Christina E Peterson MD15259 Se 82nd Dr Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael S Mega MD, PHD10200 SW EASTRIDGE ST PORTLAND OR 97225