Dr. Ernest O'neal is a family practitioner practicing in Wilmore, KY. Dr. O'neal specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. O'neal possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Practice Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Family Practice
Dr. Ernest Thompson O'neal M.D.'s Practice location
Wilmore, KY 40390Get Direction
Dr. Ernest Thompson O'neal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- What is Enteral Feeding?
Enteral feedingEveryone needs food for survival, but sometimes due to illness a person is unable to eat normally. This can be due to difficulty swallowing, reduced appetite or due to surgery that interferes with the eating process. Enteral tube feeding should be used in such cases. For this...
- Dr. Andrea Cristina Gonzalez MD740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Jay Arthur Lorah DO470 Linden Ave Harrodsburg KY 40330
- Dr. James Robert Werkmeister M.D.187 Farra Dr Lancaster KY 40444
- Dr. Edgar Emeric M.D.4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Lexington KY 40517
- Dr. Cindy Esther Atkins M.D4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Lexington KY 40517
- Dr. James P Roach MD129 S Winter St Midway KY 40347