Dr. Zhanqing Shen is an anesthesiologist practicing in Succasunna, NJ. Dr. Shen ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Shen also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Xinjiang Med Coll- Urumqi- Xinjiang Uygur- China 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Anesthesiology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
Dr. Zhanqing Shen MD's Practice location
Succasunna, NJ 07876Get Direction
SUFFERN, NY 10901Get Direction
Dr. Zhanqing Shen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Finding the Right Work-Life Balance as a Nurse
Back in the 80’s, the term work-life balance was starting to get kicked around in the U.S. In a nutshell, it means being able to properly balance the demands of work with the demands of life. For many, the 80’s almost marked the beginning of the elusive search for the perfect work-life...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD197 RIDGEDALE AVE CEDAR KNOLLS NJ 07927
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Maggie M. Ho M.D.25 POCONO RD DENVILLE NJ 07834
- Dr. Lisa Clancy M.D.95 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. John Walton Secoy MD185 Fairfield Ave Caldwell NJ 07006