Dr. Amber Wright is a pediatrician practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Wright is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wright diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wright can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2011
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Amber Ladawn Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79430Get Direction
Lubbock, TX 79430Get Direction
Dr. Amber Ladawn Wright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Suat-Cheng G. Fang4012 87th Street Lubbock Texas 79423
- Ana Maria Montanez602 Indiana Avenue Lubbock Texas 79415
- Dr. Bachar A Al-alami MD3813 22nd Street Se Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Karen Soriano M.D.9812 Slide Rd Lubbock TX 79424
- Dr. Diane L Mcintire MD5807 63rd St Lubbock TX 79424
- Dr. Esther Yvonne Johnson MD5520 4TH ST LUBBOCK TX 79416