Dr. Jessica Cho is an optometrist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Cho specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cho performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jessica Cho O.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
Aiea, HI 96701Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Cho O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.377 Keahole St Honolulu HI 96825
- Michael Dash O.D.650 Iwilei Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Joanne Soriano Rigdon O.D.2055 N King St Honolulu HI 96819