Dr. Leonardo Rosenfeld is an anesthesiologist practicing in Monroeville, PA. Dr. Rosenfeld ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rosenfeld also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Do Est Da Guanabara- Fac De Cien Med- Rio De Janeiro- Rj 1969
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Leonardo Rosenfeld MD's Practice location
Monroeville, PA 15146Get Direction
Dr. Leonardo Rosenfeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
- This Ovarian Cancer Survivor Advises Women to Stay True to Themselves
Those who have been through cancer often have some of the best advice on how to live life, as they have come so close to losing their own. This often creates an ability to distinguish what is important and what isn't, and Pam Scarpino now knows what is most important: staying true to oneself.Pam's...
- Fish Oil Can Help Manage Symptoms Caused by Arthritis
What is Fish Oil?Fish oil is made from tissues of fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, sprat and mackerel. Fish liver oil is made by pressing the cooked liver of cod (most common), halibut or shark.There are two types of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil. These are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Etsuro Kenneth Motoyama4401 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15224
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Till Conermann MD5124 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Jamey Elizabeth Eklund M.D.3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jordan Graybill M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Michael Suvick MD1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243