Dr. William Morrison is an optometrist practicing in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Morrison specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Morrison performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William Lumsden Morrison O.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, GA 30501Get Direction
Dr. William Lumsden Morrison O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Brian P Burke O.D.391 Quill Dr Dawsonville GA 30534
- Dr. Charles W Ficco O.D.970 SANDERS RD STE 100 CUMMING GA 30041
- Dr. Chad Edgar Poole O.D.5777 Old Winder Hwy Braselton GA 30517
- Dr. Scott Baylard O.D.2320 Atlanta Hwy Cumming GA 30040
- Dr. Kelley Davis Dasinger O.D.46 MEMORIAL DR DAHLONEGA GA 30533
- Dr. Truc Minh Pham O.D.890 DAWSONVILLE HWY STE A GAINESVILLE GA 30501