Dr. Clare Manning is a psychologist practicing in Scotts Valley, CA. Dr. Manning specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Manning evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Manning because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Clare Joy Manning PSY.D's Practice location
Scotts Valley, CA 95066Get Direction
Dr. Clare Joy Manning PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S WINCHESTER BLVD STE G174 SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Dr. Diane Bridgeman PH.D.1362 Pacific Avenue Santa Cruz California 95060
- Dr. Richard Brian Mahan PH.D.110 N. Santa Cruz Avenue Los Gatos CA 95030
- Dr. Diana Sullivan Everstine PHD20863 Stevens Creek Boulevard Cupertino CA 95014
- Adam Dorsay PSY.D.2400 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Lori Riggio Moorhead PH.D.5369 CAMDEN AVE STE 230 SAN JOSE CA 95124