Dr. Maria Elina Lamothe M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism525 Central Avenue Suite C Westfield NJ, 07090
Dr. Maria Lamothe practices Endocrinology in Westfield, NJ. Dr. Lamothe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Lamothe examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
- Type 2 Diabetes
Dr. Maria Elina Lamothe M.D.'s Practice location
Westfield, NJ 07090Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18020Get Direction
Dr. Maria Elina Lamothe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamothe
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- Is Diabetes a Lifelong Condition?
For the normal functioning of our bodies, most of what we eat is broken down during digestion into glucose. Glucose is sugar that is the source of energy for our cells and organs. Glucose is transported throughout the body via the bloodstream. Insulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas,...
- Managing Diabetes with Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Type 2 diabetes mellitus, also known as adult-onset diabetes, is a chronic condition characterized by the body’s impaired metabolic response to glucose. Normally, the body produces a hormone called insulin, which regulates the absorption of glucose into the cells. In type 2 diabetes, it is either...
- Dr. Marina A Strizhevsky DO612 RUTHERFORD AVE LYNDHURST NJ 07071
- Dr. Brian Fertig MD4 Progress St Edison NJ 08820
- Dr. Dina S. Prus MD264 Boyden Avenue Maplewood New Jersey 07040
- Dr. Alexandra Pellecchia MD1 EDGEWATER ST STATEN ISLAND NY 10305
- Anjali Grover444 Washington Blvd. Jersey City New Jersey 7310
- Dr. Saka Aramide Kazeem M.D.910 Park Pl Brooklyn NY 11216