Dr. Patricia Anastasio MD
Pediatrician5458 Town Center Rd Suite 20 Boca Raton FL, 33428
Dr. Patricia Anastasio is a pediatrician practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Anastasio is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anastasio diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anastasio can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Pediatrics
Dr. Patricia Anastasio MD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33428Get Direction
Boca Raton, FL 33428Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Anastasio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anastasio
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Esther B. Eisenstein18458 Vía Di Sorrento Boca Raton FL 33496
- Julia Retureta3000 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Subhashini Yalamanchi225 S. Congress Ave. Delray Beach Florida 33445
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Dr. Donna K. Rhoden MD5458 Town Center Road Boca Raton Florida 33486
- Dr. Renato Berger M.D., F.A.A.P.5300 W Hillsboro Blvd Coconut Creek FL 33073