Dr. Anjali Mehta M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)750 Washington St Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Anjali Mehta is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Mehta specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mehta can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mehta can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 2003
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Anjali Mehta M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Anjali Mehta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 WORCESTER ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Roxane Handal-Orefice700 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138