Marjan Fathi DDS
Dentist | General Practice205 De Anza Blvd #164 San Mateo CA, 94402
Dr. Marjan Fathi is a Dentist practicing in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Fathi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Marjan Fathi DDS's Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94402Get Direction
Marjan Fathi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fathi
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Elizabeth Moncada Other363 Main St. Redwood City CA 94063
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. L Todd Iverson DDS450 Sutter St #2005 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Rosalyn C. Fontable D.M.D31111 MISSION BLVD HAYWARD CA 94544
- Dr. Toni Ambus DDS773 Jenevein Ave San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Emily Georgia Gentry D.D.S.220 Montgomery St San Francisco CA 94104