Dr. Henry Bockelman is a pathologist practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Bockelman is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bockelman can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bockelman may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University Wisc Clin Science Center
Dr. Henry W Bockelman MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47747Get Direction
Dr. Henry W Bockelman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Stephen L Rose MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47750
- Dr. Michael A Herrell MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47750
- Dr. Meredith Irene Gamblin M.D.3700 WASHINGTON AVE EVANSVILLE IN 47714
- Dr. Lori A Lynch MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47750
- Dr. Hongyu Yang MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47750
- Dr. Richard S Graul MD600 Mary St Evansville IN 47710