Raylene Sanchez is an acupuncturist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Sanchez evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Sanchez treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Raylene Joan Sanchez PH.D., L.AC.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. Raylene Joan Sanchez PH.D., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Sarah E Sanger LAC3395 5th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Mr. Greg C. Bieg LIC. AC.6280 Jackson Dr San Diego CA 92119
- Dr. Steve Sterling L.AC.2667 Camino Del Rio S San Diego CA 92108
- Melissa Faina Lone LAC8163 SAN CARLOS DR SAN DIEGO CA 92119
- Mrs. Izelle Cloete L.AC.3075 Health Center Drive San Diego CA 92123
- Yibin Wang L.AC.13514 POMERADO RD STE G POWAY CA 92064