Dr. Eleanor Campbell is a Chiropractor practicing in Adams Center, NY. Dr. Campbell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Campbell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Eleanor M Campbell DC's Practice location
Adams Center, NY 13606Get Direction
Dr. Eleanor M Campbell DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Tomm L Maxon D.C.19472 Us Route 11 Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Jerica Lynn Douglas D.C.156 CLINTON ST WATERTOWN NY 13601
- Dr. Thomas B Mcaulliffe DC25987 LITTLE OWL CT EVANS MILLS NY 13637
- Dr. William H Dingman DC18545 Us Route 11 Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Robert Eugene Biddle D.C.830 Washington St Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Dale Stephen Porter D.C.1155 Coffeen St Watertown NY 13601