Dr. Duong's interests are in interventional cardiology, medical and interventional therapy for vascular disease, nuclear cardiac imaging, vascular ultrasound testing and clinical research.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Michael H Duong MD's Practice location
Everett, WA 98201Get Direction
Everett, WA 98208Get Direction
Everett, WA 98208Get Direction
Michael H Duong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Jason A. Talavera M.D.12728 19th Avenue South East Everett Washington 98208
- William J Stanley MD21616 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Lawrence R Haft MD1330 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201
- Budge H Smith MD1330 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201
- David Edward Welton MD18631 Alderwood Mall Pkwy Lynnwood WA 98037
- William S Getchell MD12333 Ne 130th Lane Kirkland WA 98034