Dr. Michael Colarusso is an optometrist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Colarusso specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Colarusso performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Michael A Colarusso O.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46254Get Direction
Frankfort, IN 46041Get Direction
Dr. Michael A Colarusso O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Randall S Bernstein O.D.2710 E 62nd St Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Faye Louise Peters O.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. James J. Kramer O.D.1500 W Oak Street Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Jeffrey C Marshall O.D.1990 N Arlington Ave Indianapolis IN 46218
- Dr. Ami Naren Fraser O.D.5455 Harrison Park Ln Indianapolis IN 46216
- Dr. Julia Arnett O.D.77 S. Girl School Rd. Indianapolis IN 46231