Dr. William Fitzpatrick is an anesthesiologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Fitzpatrick ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Fitzpatrick also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Healthsouth Metro West Hospita, Anesthesiology; Healthsouth Metro West Hospita, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William O. Fitzpatrick M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William O. Fitzpatrick M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William O. Fitzpatrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Perry W Smith MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Timothy J Ness MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Thomas Richard Vetter MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Mali Mathru MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Jason Lynn Mckeown MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. James R Boyce MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233