Dr. Stewart Grant is a pediatrician practicing in Brandon, FL. Dr. Grant is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grant diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grant can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of West Indies- Fac Med Sci- Kingston- Jamaica 1984
University of Western Sydney School of Medicine 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Pediatrics
Dr. Stewart A Grant M.D.'s Practice location
Brandon, FL 33510Get Direction
Dr. Stewart A Grant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grant
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5050 S Florida Avenue Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D.16301 FISHHAWK BLVD LITHIA FL 33547
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben M.D.13389 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Peter Allen Kosoff MD9406 Balm Riverview Road Riverview FL 33569
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D.10330 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33618