Dr. Irene B Medary MD
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care9400 Turkey Lake Rd Orlando FL, 32819
Dr. Irene Medary is a general surgeon practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Medary specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Medary provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center
- University of Miami Affiliated Hospitals 1990
- CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA 1995
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY, MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING, NEW YORK, NY 1994
Dr. Irene B Medary MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
Dr. Irene B Medary MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Medary
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Jorge L. Florin M.D.10000 West Colonial Drive Ocoee Florida 34761
- Dr. Alberto Francisco Padron MD14 West Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Sebastian De la fuente MDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Marco Nucci Barusco MD5537 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Dr. Danelle Kay Chambers MD14 West Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Kamy Rae Kemp MD1925 Mizell Ave Winter Park FL 32792