Dr. Nicolas Hanabergh is an internist practicing in Dorchester, MA. Dr. Hanabergh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hanabergh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Mr. Nicolas Hanabergh M.D.'s Practice location
Dorchester, MA 02124Get Direction
Mr. Nicolas Hanabergh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446