Michael Spatuzzi is an acupuncturist practicing in Del Mar, CA. Dr. Spatuzzi evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Spatuzzi treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Michael Spatuzzi L.AC.'s Practice location
Del Mar, CA 92014Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92103Get Direction
Michael Spatuzzi L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Sarah E Sanger LAC3395 5th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Mr. Greg C. Bieg LIC. AC.6280 Jackson Dr San Diego CA 92119
- Dr. Steve Sterling L.AC.2667 Camino Del Rio S San Diego CA 92108
- Melissa Faina Lone LAC8163 SAN CARLOS DR SAN DIEGO CA 92119
- Mrs. Izelle Cloete L.AC.3075 Health Center Drive San Diego CA 92123
- Yibin Wang L.AC.13514 POMERADO RD STE G POWAY CA 92064